Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Very First Blog Posting

WOW!

Creating a blog was easy...up to this point. Now I have to find things to say that you may want to read. I no longer can be accountable only to myself for keeping up with all the reading and research I do...you'll be looking for new content!

I suppose I should start with an explanation of what I hope this blog will represent and become over time. My goal is to be a resource to my readers. I hope to share with you the passion I have for the growing field of Mobile Marketing. I intend to bring you stories and updates and innovative ideas that you can use in your business today. And, as the title of my blog states, I intend to bring this to you in just minutes each day.

I'm sure I'll digress into things outside the scope of Mobile Marketing on occasion as those of you who know me well are aware I can do! But even then, I hope it's to bring you something of value.


My personal mission statement is stolen from Zig Ziglar, but it's mine now and he can't take it from me! "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

I hope I can help you!

No comments: